Pepper and Mommy

Monday, August 30, 2010

Moving Moving Moving...

So we have boxes packed up as high as my shoulders (and I'm 6 foot tall..), a moving truck in our driveway, and almost everything ready to go! Its all coming together for us. I'll probably be MIA for the next few days, but when I get back, look for an update on my Gro-Via BioSoaker experience! I'm stripping my cloth diapers and packing them Tuesday before bed and putting Pepper in a disposable BioSoaker! We're excited and I hope it works out well for our adventure. Pepper is highly allergic to almost every disposable diaper out there (in fact we haven't found one we can use yet...) So we're hoping Gro-Via has a disposable option that works for us! This will allow me to use my shells, and have a soaker pad that I can throw away that is completely biodegradable! Also, according to the package they are flushable inserts! That will allow us to not have to worry about the laundry situation for our first few days there. Stay Tuned :) I'll also have an update on Kepler's preschool experience!


Schedule: Today- Packing Truck

Tuesday 8/31 - Finish Packing the Truck, Pick Up Rental Car, Wash/Strip Diapers

Wednesday 9/1 - 0300 Leave for Virginia!/Move in

Thursday 9/2 - 1900 - Parent's Night at the Jewish Community Center Preschool!

Friday 9/3 - 1200 - Children's Meeting at the Preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment